Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Session 9

Session 9

I went on to talkshoe and had no problem the other times I was on that site. I was able to listen that night but I could not type to give my two cents. I was able to read what every one else wrote and listen. I was kicked off the site at least four times, so my irritation level was about at seven. I find I am motivated in classes until about the seventh week and then I die out. I do wonder if a on line school with 5 week sessions might be better for me because I peter out so quick. I did agree with Dr. Newberry that the weekly grade reports that were personalized were an added feature. It sure worked with the guilt factor for me. Unfortunately I am like an ostrich I like to hide my head and hope trouble does not find me. I think I am now back on target and maybe it is because of talkshoe and thinking about motivating students that I figure I better get myself motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment