Monday, March 22, 2010

Final project

I did a power point presentation for incoming freshman's. We are experiencing problems with earning a GPA lower than a 2.67. If the student is only 0.01 short they are not admitted to the university. I am having a problem with this so I wanted to give freshman’s some tips of how to navigate through the CSU system.

I choose a beige background, no graphics and black print to be in ADA compliance. The format that I use should be able to be converted for students with disabilities programs.

This was very hard to not make my power point pretty and with downloaded graphics. In the interest of all students I did not use my skills in the power point. The technology is a one way for of communication.

If anyone is interested in viewing my power point I will e-mail it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment